ADD YOUR LOVED ONE TO THE WARRIORS' JERSEY!
The Moose Jaw Warriors are excited to announce that on Friday, November 18 the organization will hold its annual Hockey Fights Cancer Night.
Founded in 1998 by the NHL and NHL Players’ Association, Hockey Fights Cancer unites the hockey community in support of cancer patients and their families. November is Hockey Fights Cancer Month across the NHL and this will mark the second time that the Warriors have supported this program.
As part of this special game night, the Warriors will be wearing a Hockey Fights Cancer themed jersey, and similar to last year, fans will be able to submit pictures of a loved one who they would like to honour and those pictures will be placed in the numbers on the back of the jerseys worn that night.
The Warriors will wear these themed jerseys on November 18th versus the Swift Current Broncos and the jerseys will be sold through a silent auction throughout the night. For those who are not able to get a picture on the jersey or purchase a jersey through the auction, there will be other ways to donate at the game.
A $20 donation reserves a spot for your photo on the Warriors jersey but please note that space is very limited.
Net proceeds from the jerseys, pictures, and other initiatives offered that night will go to the Saskatchewan branch of the Canadian Cancer Society.
NOTE: Images shown do not necessarily reflect size of photo that will be used on Warriors Hockey Fights Cancer jersey or the style of the jersey to be worn and is just an example of what the numbers and jersey may look like. Also, photos will be randomly placed on a grid to fill the numbers. The Warriors cannot guarantee your photo will appear on a specific number.
UPLOAD your photo and then ADD TO CART!
- Your photo must be a clear image of ONLY the subject (not blurry, grainy, or fuzzy) against a plain background
- The photo must prominently feature your honoured individual
- Excessive light, shadow, or busy backgrounds might make your photo unacceptable for use
- Do not submit a photo of a photo - you must scan the photo
Format and Size
- You can upload a JPG, JPEG, PNG, or BMP image file
- The maximum file size is 5MB
- If you scan your photo, the resulting file must print as a 3/4" x 3/4" image
- The photo must be at least 300 dpi
- If you have scanned your photo, crop the image to show only your subject's head and shoulders before you upload it